Thursday, March 17, 2011

New Look

Hei hei =D
Just change a new look for my blog....
It is for a long time that i just left my blog behind....
many things just happen through this few months,
and now just on next week gonna start study at uni =.=

last year,2010 sept n oct just sitting for my trial n offficial UEC....
then the graduate ceremony.....
then my birthday, then teaching piano, then my piano exam, then get the result of UEC....
then headache of where to study n fees problem.....
then end of the 2010 with waiye gang ^^

the new year, 2011, just teaching piano as usual n play.....
then chinese new year, play through whole cny.....
going around to get angpau....nice...
then start to teach tuition, facing those kids n lost my small wallet!!!!
aikz....
then after i quit my job as tuition teacher, my gosh!!!!
the boss din give me my money on my last day ><
the boss is so bad!!!!
other than working, i also preparing for my theory exam of piano.....
quite tough i think, just hope that i really could pass it....please....

then just on yesterday went to pryamid to get my own computer...
really appreciate!!!!
yeah^^
n then here is it, 23 of march, i am going to study at uni....
quite nervous actually, a new environment n new friends.....
although there is still got friends that are going together with me...
hope that everything is alright....just nice....

No comments:

Post a Comment